After stints in the Military and the John Lewis Partnership, I set up my own fitness business have been a personal trainer since 2006 and a Pilates teacher since 2009.
In 2012 I moved back from Scotland where I had lived for 7 years, to York, to be closer to my Parents.
I have had a lifelong interest in Health and fitness and was 5 seconds under the Great Britain Rowing team trials 2K entry criteria prior to entering the military. (This means I was qualified on fitness to trial for the Great Britain team at that time if I so wished).
My interest in health and fitness includes learning about holistic and alternative methods as well as traditional ‘fitness’ techniques – I consider my style to inclusive and holistic.
My Fitness Qualifications include:
- Master personal trainer (Premier training international)
- Certified mat Pilates teacher (Energywise Academy)
- Certificate in nutrition (Premier training international)
- Diploma in sports psychology (Premier training international)
- Sports Massage Therapist (Premier training international)
- Certificate in Stress management (Premier training international)
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching L.1 (C.H.E.K academy)
- Corrective Exercise Coach (C.H.E.K academy)
- Eriksonian Hypnotherapy Diploma
- NLP Diploma
- C.H.E.K Scientific back training
- C.H.E.K Advanced Programme Design
- C.H.E.K Core Conditioning
- C.H.E.K Certified Exercise Coach
Clients say that I am:
- Friendly and approachable
- Easy to talk to
Contact me today for a Free Consultation or to book an appointment.